Thursday 16 May 2013

Minimalist accessories

Being a minimalist doesn't mean I have to forget about being fashionable and presentable.
So I chose three sets of minimalist accessories for my host.
Minimalist Accessories

[1]A set of diamond ring and earring. My host needs this for certain function that requires her to dress up GLAMOROUSLY. I wear the same accessories for every functions and when someone says:
"Hey, is that the same thing you wore last time?".
My answer is always the same too :
'Wow! You have such a good memory. I am amazed that you can remember what I wore and yea~ you noticed me.Thanks! See you around... bye!'. 
(It seems like this set came along with sarcastic reply)


[2]A set of laid back/vintage charms bracelets and necklace. I can wear these accessories for almost all of my clothes. My bracelet represents music, books, food, love, life and dragonfly.
[3]As for my daily attire, my simple silver watch is my only accessory. When I know I will be meeting guy clients, I will wear my silver sapphire ring. Sapphire is my birth stone. I can't recall where did I kept my fake gold necklace in the photo above and I don't feel like looking for it because I never have a lust towards gold. My friend forced me to buy and  wear something on my neck which sounds more like 'hey, hang something on your neck' to me. She said 'you are too plain!'. So I bought it just to make her happy.
  • All of my accessories are mix and match.
  • There is a strong reason behind every accessory I chose.
  • I have 7 accessories in total.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think you should check out http://zerowastehome.blogspot.com/. She blogs about zero waste and minimalism. She's also a very fashionable French woman in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete