Tuesday 14 May 2013

Towards a minimalist total body care products

My host has a wavy and very tiny like a baby's hair.
Prone to breakage! This host has a very sensitive skin too. I struggled a lot to make her look more presentable last time and I felt so sorry for this host because I didn't know that this body can't take poultry. I ruined this skin.

I do really hope that my host can tolerate the changes I am making.
For now, I still have so much of hair and skin products that I have to eliminate.
Minimalism is very personalized anyway...



Hair care products: Shampoo + Conditioner + Mask + Tonic + Serum= 5 Items
Facial care products: Facial cleanser + toner + moisturizer + oxy5 = 4 Items
Body: Body wash + body lotion + body powder = 3 items
Oral: Toothbrush + Toothpaste =2 Items
Others: Lip balm + Red Lipstick + Deep Cleanser + Deep Moisturizer + Mask = 5 items
* Falls under toiletries. category.

Grooming products
Mascara +Hair Cream + BB powder + Blusher + Eye shadow = 5 items
TOTAL = 25 Items
Once this host get used to low maintenance, I will reduce more...


p/s: People talk about owning only 100 things. I already have 25 items.. lol.. way to go Len!

No comments:

Post a Comment