Monday 13 May 2013

Why I want to be a minimalist?

I have always been longing to have A Simple Happy Life...
Probably since 2004? My host was only 17 years old back then.
She was trapped in a typical cycle of life. Born-School-Work-Breed-Die.

I had a Friendster blog once but my blog died with the death of Friendster and I stopped for a while.
Then I move to BlogSpot in 2008.

In the entry, I did mention;
I am just an ordinary girl who loves shopping. However, I noticed that I have no more space in my house to keep them and hence I stopped buying. I thought of studying hard and become rich and buy a big house to fit all of my stuffs and waste my money buying lots of clothes. But I know I won’t wear most of the clothes. I would still wear my worn out attire out of comfort. Therefore, I better choose to be a moderate in my spending.   [Len 23 Nov 2008]
 
I know this is going to be a big move. A very big change and I don't know how my host's family would react to this changes.. at this point, I am still afraid to say and admit that I want to be a minimalist. Can I do it? Yes! I can and I am doing it! This is what you wanted for your entire life. Gosh!What took me so long to decide and take the step!?

 
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction  
ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe of you just but take the step.

No comments:

Post a Comment