Saturday 8 March 2014

WTF Minimalism did to me?

WTF is that title?

Let me tell you what minimalism did to me?
  1. I am deeply motivated to reach for my goals.
  2. I am focused to things that matter.
  3. I can see things clearly and I don't feel cloudy anymore.
  4. I feel FREEDOM.
  5. I feel like I am getting a full control of my life again.
  6. I am being reasonable.
  7. I have more space in my house.
  8. I have more space for beautiful feelings instead of constant annoyance, irritation and strayed mind.
  9. I feel content and fulfilled. Calmer.
  10. I am being grateful for things I have.
  11. I can relate more to others.
  12. I can set boundaries instead of boundaries setting me off.
  13. I rarely feel frustration.
  14. I can let go of the pasts and move on easily.
  15. I feel beautiful for what I am.
  16. My debts are dramatically reducing.
  17. I hardly feel tempted for buying beautiful useless things.
  18. My friends and family are not feeling burden to buy me expensive things to meet my expectation. (I got a candle and lotion for Christmas gift)
  19. I learned to give instead of receiving.
  20. I feel that I worth more than I've ever been.
  21. I've learnt to do selfless acts.
  22. I am making peace by not spending time for unnecessary talks like gossipping.
  23. I am a difference.
  24. I got rid of some of my weaknesses.
  25. I am closer to people I love more than ever.
  26. I spend time listening instead of judging.
  27. I have no envy over other's possessions.
  28. I got a hold of my own feet. I don't shatter over silly criticism.
  29. I can afford to buy luxury and high quality stuffs which is way cooler than before.
  30. I am AWESOME! With or without your approval. ;)

For simple reason, minimalism got me all of the 30 above! So here is my year 2014 resolution.

My Year 2014 Resolution , 6 Jan 2014

I have terrible insomnia. I do sleep at 3am every day and wake up at 9 a.m. I am thankful enough that my working hour is 10.00 am to 7 pm. So, getting to bed early is one of my goal.

When I came back from my hometown after Christmas season, I weighted 59 kg. That is extremely heavy for my size. I've lost 2 kg since January and hopefully progressing well. I had a problem getting my passport earlier but now I have it.. therefore, I make it a resolution to visit at least a country this year considering that I have to clear half of my debt this year. 

What's up with that no.7 ? It is not that I don't wash my face before I sleep and after waking up. However, there are times where I feel too lazy to not to remove my mascara after a long day at work. On my lazy weekend, I do not wash my face right after waking up sometimes. Most of the time, I will only wash my face after breakfast. Therefore, I want to be more disciplined. Not to fail washing my face before breakfast.

At this point (March) running half a marathon seems like almost impossible for me as I have unsubscribed my membership at Fitness First gym. However, to reach my losing weight goal, I am currently working on p90x3 workout program. I am being optimist here.

And yea... I signed up for Mount Kinabalu Via Ferrata on last month for Oct 2014 schedule. Hopefully the weather will be on my side and I will be able to go for it. If any of you are interested to go for Via Ferrata, I got friends who can help to arrange for you.


After all, I am Bornean from The Land Below The Wind. 


Cheeers~~~!


No comments:

Post a Comment